Designed for each vehicle’s optimum height Assured Step provides you a health and safety conscious solution when you’re regularly entering or exiting your vehicle. A practical, no nonsense rear step, ASSURED STEPTM also offers improved access to your roof load area so it’s not only fit for purpose it’s extremely affordable too.
- An aesthetically pleasing ‘Made in Britain’ one piece phosphated, steel step which is then powder-coated to provide strength and excellent weather proofing.
- Anti-slip tread plates as standard.
- An ideal product when the user is carrying items in or out of a vehicle.
- Aids rear access to your roof load area, rear roof bar, rear roller system, rear load stop/s or pipe tube/s.
- Fits most commercial vehicles* as the step itself varies between 1,400 and 1,600 mm wide (depending on your van) and is 43mm deep.
- Supplied with van specific out rigger arms for ease of fitment to the main vehicle chassis.
- Sold without reversing sensors but is supplied with pre-lasered holes for after-market supply & fitment*.
- Possible to be fitted by one person.
- Please note weight limit associated with this product is 127 kilos (20 stones).
* Compatible with some O.E (Original Equipment) manufacturers’ reversing sensors, however please seek advice from your chosen trade partner advice prior to purchase.
What makes ours a little different…
- Bright orange powder-coated step offering improved vision at night.
- Black colour option also available.
- Step can be colour coded to suit fleet requirements using our own powder-coating plant.
#Dependent upon order value, delivery address/es and subject to a lead time.
- Supplied with the necessary, quality fixings to fit the outrigger arms to the vehicle chassis and the step frame once in place.
- The step and outriggers are supplied in seperate boxes.
- Boxes are made from up to 70% recycled FSC accredited cardboard, which are 100% recyclable ensuring that they are environmentally friendly.
- Hubb Systems Ltd is ISO 9001 compliant.
Fitting Times (based upon in-house testing)
One person (step & outrigger arms): Approx 15-25 mins depending on vehicle & chassis type.
Two people (step & outrigger arms): Approx 10-15 mins depending on vehicle & chassis type.
- 3 years on ‘Assured Step’ (subject to Hubb Systems Ltd ‘Terms & Conditions’ and completion of the online ‘Warranty Registration Form’), Please note that if aftermarket reversing sensors are being fitted then this should be only carried out by an accredited auto electrician, and thus would not be warranted by Hubb Systems Ltd.