The Hubb Systems Load LiteTM is one of the most innovative and ergonomic ladder loading systems available in today’s marketplace, designed to maximise safety and provide you with the easiest possible access to your ladders. Manufactured from lightweight, highly robust aluminium alloy and complimented by stainless steel parts it boasts one of the biggest carrying capacities available. Safety and functionality at an affordable price!
- Manufactured from lightweight, extremely robust aluminium extrusion (Grade 6082) that won’t corrode and is complimented by the highest quality components.
- Load or unload ladders safely in seconds from ground level rather than climbing onto your vehicle.
- Available in two versions to transport single or double sets of ladders.
- Fully adjustable to accommodate most ladder types.
- Two lengths to choose from to suit; 2.5 metres or 3.0 metres.
- 20g crash tested at Horiba-Mira Testing Facility (see certification).
- “Click into place” orange release catches to help ensure that the system is securely locked into place before the vehicle pulls away.
- Supplied with orange Hubb Systems branded 25mm cam-buckle straps to secure ladders into place, which have been tested to a 300kg load capacity (see Certificate of Conformity).
- Designed and manufactured in Britain.
- System will accommodate up to 2 padlocks (not supplied) to help restrict potential theft.
- This product has undergone rigorous testing to ensure product longevity and the maximum possible safety.
- Individually numbered with identity plaque to ensure full traceability.
What makes ours a little different …
- Single version Load Lite only weighs from 41.5 kgs boasting a carrying capacity of up to 60kgs.
- Twin version Load Lite only weighs from 44.5 kgs boasting a carrying capacity of up to 60kgs.
- Very competitively priced to suit single van users as well as fleet operators.
- Assisted by reliable oil ram damper for ease of use, helping to reduce potential lifting/unloading injuries.
- Supplied 90% pre-assembled to speed up fitment process because we appreciate that “Time Is Money”.
- Integral front aerofoil to deflect air flow, reduce wind noise and drag, thus aiding fuel efficiency.
COLLECTION OF A ‘LOAD LITE’ SYSTEM:
- Contact your chosen Hubb System ‘SUPA CENTRE’ and liaise with them accordingly. They also offer a fitment service.
- Alternatively, you can collect from the Hubb Systems factory in Redditch once you have made your purchase through your preferred trade partner.
This service is subject to sufficient notice being given and being sanctioned by the relevant trade partner. Packaging is determined at time of order. No fitment service is available in this instance.
BULK DELIVERY OF ‘LOAD LITE’ SYSTEMS:
- Bulk purchases* will be delivered using dedicated transportation and a Hubb Systems employed driver to greatly reduce un-necessary handling and limit unwanted packaging. (Vehicle is curtain sided and has a tail lift).
*Dependent upon order value, delivery address/es and lead time. A forklift is required for this product.
- Alternatively items will be palletised in minimum quantities of 10 off* to help ensure the safest possible carriage of the ladder loading system, using suitable out-sourced transport.
Packaging levels will be dependent upon quantities order and may be subject to a lead time.
- Recycled packaging used wherever feasibly possible.
- Crash tested to 20g at Horiba-Mira Testing Facility (see certification).
- Hubb Systems Ltd is ISO 9001 compliant.
Compatible Products (purchased separately)
Hubb Systems Vecta BarsTM, however please note that it is not possible to use any other Hubb Systems product in conjunction with Load LiteTM.
Fitting Times (based upon in-house testing)
Minimum two people only: Assembly approx 15-20 mins plus fitment approx 25-45 mins depending on vehicle size & the product version purchased.
- 3 years for non-moveable parts & 12 months for all moveable/serviceable parts (subject to Hubb Systems Ltd ‘Terms & Conditions’ and completion of the online ‘Warranty Registration Form’).
- Please Note: The Hubb Systems Load Lite ladder loading system has only been 20g crash tested in conjunction with the Hubb Systems Vecta Bars.