The Hubb System crash tested, 3 metre Tuff Tube is both stylish and strong whilst offering one of the securest lockable systems in today’s marketplace.
3 Metre Storage Tube
- A ‘Made in Britain’ anodised aluminium tube providing the best possible transportation method for copper tubing, conduit and other lengthy materials.
- Lightweight yet exceptionally strong.
- Available in 3 metre lengths.
- Internal dimensions 3010mm long x 125mm wide x 125mm deep
- Will carry up to 59 x 15 mm copper tubes or similar.
- Maximum carrying capacity of 50kgs.
- 20g crash tested at Horiba- Mira Testing Facility (see certification).
What makes ours different …
- Optional plastic internal full length shelf to separate conduit from copper tubing to help restrict unnecessary marking (bought separately).
Nose Cone (end cap)
- Black powder-coated, profiled aluminium nose cone offering aerodynamic efficiency & robustness.
- Nose cones supplied with integrated steel bulkhead.
- Compatible with the use of optional padlock (not supplied) for extra security.
- Manufactured at our factory in Redditch, Worcestershire.
- Opens and locks at both ends so that it can be loading or unloaded from the front or back of your van.
What makes ours different ….
- Supplied with substantial 20mm lock and barrel with shutter to restrict water ingress. This is more than twice the barrel length adopted by many of our competitors.
- All nose cones are ‘Tuff Tube’ branded in orange providing improved use at night.
- Two sets of keys supplied with each Tuff Tube.
- Only the best possible fixings used, supplied through UK suppliers.
- Our fixings allow you to fit the Tuff Tube to our Vecta Bars or many other roof bar systems supplied by alternative manufacturers.
- A side mount kit is available upon request (additional charge) so you can fit your pipe carrier onto the outside of the rack. These can also be used on many of the racks offered by other providers.
- Supplied fully assembled, together with fixing kit, in a single box designed to keep all contents together and help ensure the safe carriage of the pipe tube system.
- Boxes are made from up to 70% recycled FSC accredited cardboard, which are 100% recyclable ensuring they are environmentally friendly.
- Crash test accredited to 20g at Horiba-Mira Testing Facility (see certification).
- Hubb Systems Ltd is ISO 9001 compliant.
Compatible Products (purchased separately)
- Will fit to any Hubb Systems Vecta Bars or many other roof bar systems supplied by alternative manufacturers.
- Hubb Systems ‘Vecta Bar’ roof bar system.
Fitting Times (based upon in-house testing)
Approx 10 mins depending on vehicle size. No drilling required.
Approx 5 mins depending on vehicle size. No drilling required.
- 3 years (subject to Hubb Systems Ltd ‘Terms & Conditions’ and completion of the online ‘Warranty Registration Form’).