The Vecta Roll rear roller system attaches to the rear most roof bar, offering the user a convenient and safer way of loading or unloading, whilst also protecting the rear of the vehicle. It’s novel ‘wrap around’ design ensures that it’s fitted in the quickest time possible.
- Contemporary design which is not only pleasing to the eye but also fully functional.
- 38mm diameter stainless steel vehicle specific roller bar offering strength (up to 50kgs) and excellent anti-corrosion properties.
- Roller arm has clever “wrap around” system which fits snuggly to the rear roof bar for the quickest possible fitment & maximum stability.
- Phosphated steel roller arms which have been black powder-coated for maximum weather protection.
- Supplied with M10 adjustable support feet to allow for the optimum positioning.
- Roller arm supports also supplied with plastic foot pads.
- Designed and Made in Britain.
- Quick to fit, taking around 5-10 minutes depending on vehicle type.
- Only the best possible fixings supplied with this product using UK suppliers.
What makes ours a little different …
- Bright orange Hubb Systems logo decal along roller arms to aid visibility when loading/unloading at night.
- Supplied in a single box designed to keep all contents together and help ensure the safe carriage of the rear roller system. (If a Vecta Roll is purchased at the same time as a Vecta Bar system then both items are dispatched together in a single box.)
- Boxes are made from up to 70% recycled FSC accredited cardboard, which are 100% recyclable ensuring that they are environmentally friendly.
- Hubb Systems Ltd is ISO 9001 compliant.
Compatible Products (purchased separately)
- Hubb Systems Vecta Bar roof bar system.
- Hubb Systems Tuff Tube 3 metre pipe carrier & pipe tubes from other manufacturers.
Fitting Times (based upon in-house testing)
Approx 10 mins depending on vehicle size. No drilling required.
Approx 5 mins depending on vehicle size. No drilling required.
- 3 years (subject to Hubb Systems Ltd ‘Terms & Conditions’ and completion of the online ‘Warranty Registration Form’).