A comprehensive range of modular crash tested internal racking systems which are most contemporary, lightweight yet very strong, and are designed to ideally suit your individual working or leisure requirements.
Internal Racking Systems
- A modular system which is designed to be functional and flexible by allowing you to determine its configuration to meet your differing storage needs with hundreds of different specifications to choose from.
- 12 different base designs (named A to L Range) which are ideally suited for tradespeople, fleet operators and single users alike.
- ‘Maxim Rack’ suits most small, medium or large vans.
- A very popular van storage system already adopted by Carillion plc, Chips Away, Revive and Rexel to name just a few fleet operators who benefit from these products.
- Sensitively priced to ensure affordability.
- Built using thin gauge, high tensile steel which is both lightweight and very robust.
- Grey powder-coated framework complimented by orange, Hubb Systems branded end panels to aid visibility inside your van/s.
- Choose between pre-assembled or flat packed versions to suit.
- Designed and manufactured at our facility in Redditch, Worcestershire.
- Crash tested to 20g at Horiba-Mira Test Facility (see certification).
- Designed and tested to carry up to 25kgs per shelf (evenly distributed).
- Spare parts are readily available during the lifetime of this product.
- Supplied with all the necessary fixings which are sourced from UK suppliers.
What makes them a little different…
- Side panels can be branded (etched) as well as colour coded to suit customers’ requirements (subject to minimum order and a lead time).
- Adaptable bespoke designs available (subject to minimum order and a lead time).
‘Maxim Rack’ Weights & Dimensions
- ‘Small Van’ Range: Typically 1000mm high x 1272mm wide x 380mm deep.
- ‘Medium Van’ Range: Typically 1100mm high x 1908mm wide x 380mm deep.
- ‘Large Van’ Range: Typically 1600mm high x 2933mm wide x 380mm deep.
Optional Drawer Tower Units
- A unique flushed drawer system design, giving maximum work space inside of your van/s.
- Our pull-out draws have been designed to cope with particularly heavy handed usage.
- Drawer tower units are complimented by orange tough plastic draw handles.
Optional Shelf Dividers & Storage Bins
- Shelf dividers can be used to permanently accommodate components and parts into the racking system.
- All shelves are made with divider fixing positions as standard, allowing you to add or remove as necessary.
- Storage bins are a useful addition to any racking system. Our 380mm wide system accepts the size 4 bins perfectly and neatly without movement.
- Storage bins are available in orange only.
- Optional storage bin divider available.
COLLECTION OF A ‘MAXIM RACK’ SYSTEM:
- Contact your chosen Hubb System trade partner to check stock availability. They may also offer a fitment service.
- Alternatively, you can collect from the Hubb Systems factory# in Redditch once you have made your purchase through your preferred trade partner.
This service is subject to sufficient notice being given and being sanctioned by the relevant trade partner. Packaging is determined at time of order. No fitment service is available in this instance.
BULK DELIVERY OF ‘MAXIM RACK’ SYSTEMS:
- Bulk purchases* of fully assembled racking systems will be delivered using dedicated transportation and a Hubb Systems employed driver to greatly reduce un-necessary handling and limit unwanted packaging. (Vehicle is curtain sided and has a tail lift).
*Dependent upon order value, delivery address/es and lead time. A forklift may be required for this product.
- Alternatively, assembled or flat packed items will be supplied, palletised, to help ensure the safest possible carriage of your racking system, using suitable out-sourced transport.
Packaging levels will be dependent upon quantities order and may be subject to a lead time.
- Recycled packaging used wherever feasibly possible.
- Crash test accredited to 20g at Horiba-Mira Testing Facility (see certification).
- Hubb Systems Ltd is ISO 9001 compliant.
Compatible Products (purchased separately)
- A range of accessories are available for this product including grab handles as well as COSSH or gas carrying facilities and fuel/chemical bunds.
- Hubb Systems ‘’Assured Step’.
Fitting Times (based upon in-house testing)
Approx 20 to 240 mins depending on vehicle size, the type of system purchased and whether the product/s is pre-assembled or flat packed. Drilling is required.
Approx 15 to 140 mins depending on vehicle size, the type of system purchased and whether the product/s is pre-assembled or flat packed. Drilling is required.
- 3 years (subject to Hubb Systems Ltd ‘Terms & Conditions’ and completion of the online ‘Warranty Registration Form’).
Maxim Rack Brochure
Download our Maxim Rack brochure here.